Monday, October 01, 2007

Healing Conferency in Laguna Niguel

For many years I was part of the Vineyard churches in South Orange county and specifically of the Mission Viejo Vineyard which has now merged with Vineyard Community Church in Laguna Niguel. Ed Piorek who is now pastor emeritus at VCC has done a conference called "The Father Loves You" for many years and is doing it again on October 12, 13 and 14 at the Laguna Niguel Vineyard. If you need a touch from the Lord, or some healing of early wounding to enable you to live more fully into your calling as a son or daughter of the Kingdom, I would highly recommend attending. Their website address is www.vccgn.org for more information. I've seen amazing things happen for people at these conferences and to my knowledge Eddie hasn't done one locally in a while, so take advantage of this opportunity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I don't think God gives a flip about me.