Thursday, August 12, 2010

Homeless Assistance Training - Sept. 19th!


Homelessness: How Can You Help?

Sunday, September 19, 2010 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM

Come learn from a panel of homelessness leaders in Long Beach!

Some of the topics covered are:
  • What do I do when someone comes to me or my church asking for help?
  • What resources can I refer people to?
  • How can I tell if someone has a legitimate need?
  • When is NOT providing the requested assistance the right thing to do?
Who should attend?
  • Church staff (pastors, administrative assistants, etc.)
  • Church leaders who deal with financial requests for assistance
  • Anyone with a heart to help

    Where: Seacoast Grace Church
    5100 Cerritos Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630 (map)
    Lunch will be provided
    Please RSVP to Jeanette Cheng at jeanettec@kingdomcauses.org by Tuesday, September 14, 2010.

No comments: